Eat, Drink and Get Hired at the aCommerce Recruitment and Office Launch Party
aCommerce recently threw a launch party to celebrate it’s snazzy office revamp and to welcome all individuals interested in joining the company. The “Eat, Drink and Get Hired” event brought over 120 hopefuls who had a chance to mingle with C-level management, marketing gurus, communications specialists and tech geniuses in the new space. For those who missed out on a great event, you can watch aCommerce Group CEO Paul Srivorakul‘s short presentation captured by Bangkok Entrepreneurs TV.
5 Key Takeaways from the Presentation:
1. Major players are moving into the Southeast Asian market so they don’t miss out on opportunities they already lost in China.
2. The top 5 companies in the world are mostly technology and Internet focused (i.e. Apple, Google and Microsoft)
3. Alibaba’s enormous IPO is what triggered investors to start looking at e-commerce.
4. E-commerce monetizes the Internet. How? By going through the funnel:
5. If you fix the logistics problem in Southeast Asia, you will increase e-commerce from it’s 1% to 10%, just like it’s Southeast Asian neighbors.
Thank you to the journalists, potential future employees and of course, members of the #aTeam for attending and making this event a great success. We still have job openings available in various fields and would love to hear from you (email your CV here: email@example.com). See you at the next one.